miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2016

My dream

 To be a cinema director.

One of my dreams is to be a cinema director, I don't know why but i like it, I think it's cause i like the computer and editing some videos. And I think I like to film cause if I work of cinema director I can travel around the world and see a lot of stuff. I love to edit too, but it's easier and funnier to record the film (in my opinion). Every week I try to think abouts things I can do with a camera, and I'm always trying to make something better. It's a little bit hard, cause a lot of programs for editing videos have to be paid to acces to him, so i search some videos for download it free. But the programs of edition are not the only things expensive, the cameras too. But I always find something and always being positive when I'm making a video.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario