jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016

Multiple Intelligences test



My top result is "Logical-Mathematical", I'm not really sure about that. And my low result is "Naturalist", I'm not really naturalist, that's true, but I like nature. The "Musical" result is pretty good, I just like to listen to it, but I don't like to dance or sing songs. About the "Linguistic" result, it depend on what, I'm pretty bad at writing , but as concerns talking it is different. About the results of "Interpersonal" and "Intrapersonal" I don't have coments for these, cause I think they are good how they are. I'm a little bit in disappointed with the result of "Visual Spatial" , cause I can be lazy for paintings or things like that, but I like and I'm pretty good at Visuals things, cause in a future i want to be a director of cinema or something like that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario