miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

Teakwondo Jump Competition

I think I was 12 years old when this story happened. I was with some friends that were training taekwondo with me, so we decided to go to a Taekwondo Jump competition. We were nervous because it was our first competition. The judges let us 10 minute for training before the elimination. We were a lot of people there, all with the same age as me. At the beggining the jumps were easy, but little by little the people were getting eliminated one by one. Some jumps after, we were four guys, and we had to jump a "wall" of 1meter and 50 centimeters, it was hard for all. I was the third jumping. We all jumped one by one and we all failed, but we got a second opportunity. We were all nervous...the first jumped and failed, so he got eliminated. The second had the same end, being eliminated. I was the third, I began to ran, looking at the wall...and I got it, I jumped it and I passed to the next round, but the 4th one jumped it too, so we were 2 left. I was concentrated, Will I win? I began to run trying my best, and I lost my first jump, but there it was my second chance. I ran...looking at the wall...and I jumped...and Finally! I lost. The other guy jumped it and won the competition. And that's my sad story about how I got the second place in a Competition.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario